There are many information-rich posts waiting to be written. But I want to do a good job, so, of course, I procrastinate. In the meantime, I sent a message to my friend Evelyn Roberts and the subject line read, “Confessions of an Astro Nerd.” What a good title for a blog post, I says to myself. So here are some of mine. Send me some of your and I’ll add them to this post.
- My Moon is in Scorpio. In its fall. I don’t care. I love my intense Moon. Intensely, of course.
- My Venus falls in Virgo. I think I’m envious of people with a strong, happy Venus. Okay, I might be jealous of them. Fine, I’m jealous!
- When I look at someone’s chart, anyone’s, the first thing I see is how it links with mine. I have a friend whose axes are so strongly connected to mine that I have difficulty getting past that and actually seeing her chart.
- The nodes of the Moon fascinate me. I don’t know why. I suspect it is because my natal chart has Mars conjunct the south node and Moon conjunct the North.
- There are two kinds of people in the world for me: astrologers and non-astrologers. I’ve recently heard the latter referred to as “civilians,” and “muggles.” I like using “civilians.”
- Astrology proves the existence of a greater design. Of a Higher Mind. Think about it a bit, it proves the existence of a Higher Force. ::She whispers, “Of God.”::
- There’s enough Virgo-Scorpio in me to find a good use for everything. Even my grief. You’d think I love astrology so much because it’s so useful. Nope. I just love it. It’s the only love in my life that’s inexplicable.
- I know one of the purposes of my life is to promote astrology. I’ve got enough Jupiter to do it, too. Yeehaw!
- I did my masters in psychology and I agree with Dr. Glenn Perry that psychology and astrology need to combine.
- I fantasize about a place where everyone is dressed in white robes. It’s a university. (It’s a planet, actually. But I didn’t want to say that.) And where astrology and healing are taught. I want to go there. It’s probably my Neptune in the ninth in Sagittarius.
P.S. I love you.
P.P.S. When I wrote this, Tr Moon was exactly conjunct my natal Moon.