- If the horary doesn’t say what you want it to, you change the house that signifies them.
- You sigh over the conjunctions and gloss over the squares.
- Ptolemaic aspects are obviously not enough; you also look at parallels, asteroids, Arabic parts and anything else you have ever heard of.
- Not only do you remember their major planetary degrees, you also know their cusps by heart.
- You think south node conjunctions indicate that it was meant to be. You also think this about anything else that catches your fancy.
- If you don’t have their verified time of birth, you’re willing to devote a lifetime to learn rectification, so that you can finally do their chart.
- If you meet someone who shares the same degree as their sun, you are instantly prepared to like this person. But only after you find out their sun degree.
- You cast an event chart of the time they asked you to pass the salt.
- You play soppy love songs as you pour over synastry aspect grids.
- When you encounter a new astrological theory that indicates strong synastry between you, you’re more likely to think that there is merit in it. Merit? Huh! It’s a work of genius!
- You don’t think they’re capable of lies and deceit, you think it’s because your charts have hard Neptune contacts.
- You’re blinded by the Venus-Mars contacts and brush the other aspects under the carpet.
- You spiral into self-pity because of your Venus placement. If only your Venus was better placed, they’d love you more.
- You do progressions and figure that in, say, 40 years their progressed chart will find your progressed chart irresistible.
Humor: Astrologers in love
February 6, 2010 by nray