- People who say, “I don’t care,” always care. Deeply.
- Sometimes you have to sacrifice pleasure to gain happiness.
- Astrologers don’t “observe the heavens,” they look at an ephemeris.
- There are times you should let others have the last word. It’ll make them feel good, get them to sheath their claws and save you time and energy.
- Sometimes we have to make peace with the fact that we will be misunderstood.
- If it hurt you, tell someone you trust about it. Saying, “It hurt me,” can heal.
- You are on your way to being an adult when you finally accept who you are.
- Peace comes from expressing who you are. It’s all right to be different, unconventional. I’ve found when I’m gentle and matter-of-fact about who I am, there is no fuss. But if I’m uncomfortable and strident, I tend to get a similar response in return.
- Sometimes the best strategy is to be direct and honest.
- It’s difficult to manipulate an honest person.
Some new-found Wisdom and other Observations
August 24, 2009 by nray