I can’t write with music on, can you? I’ll have to switch it off so that I can start working again. It’s been days since I did any writing and now my have-to do list is beginning to both embarrass and frighten me. These are the things I have to get done over my three-day weekend:
1. A synastry post to showcase a lovely poem my friend wrote
2. Start learning how to use Solar Fire
3. Homework for my Secondary Progressions class
4. Go through material for The 1st International Astrology Day Blog-a-thon. I’m helping publicize it. If you’re reading this and you’ve got a blog, are on Facebook and/or Twitter, I can use your help!
5. Start playing with Solar Arcs. Thank you, Buddy, for teaching me about these!
Incidentally, I had a natal reading done by Marina and Jamie of Funkastrology and it blew my mind. They’re both impressive astrologers and together they make an unbeatable team. The natal reading comes with a forecast report that includes transits, progressions, Solar Return Chart and a tarot reading. Another plus is that Marina specializes in Lilith and Jamie is an ace when it comes to fixed stars. This adds another layer to the insight that they give their clients. Funny thing about getting a good reading : it’s strangely liberating. Thank you again, guys!
The Virgo Full Moon is going to conjunct my Venus and trigger the Fist of God in my chart. I suspect I’ll be doing some crying when that happens. Another reason to finish my to-do list. To rephrase an old song: I’ll do my crying when all my chores are done. How’s that for a sixth house stellium sentiment?🙂
Oh, if you’re curious about the Virgo Full Moon that occurs on 28 February, 2010, you might want to check out these links:
April Elliott Kent: http://www.bigskyastrology.com/articles/toserveman.html
Mark’s Springle: http://markspringle.com/?p=598.
This Full Moon conjuncts 9 Virgo and if this degree is sensitive in your chart, you’ll benefit from knowing what you’re in for.
Okay, that’s it for me. Gotta work. And maybe I can have the music on after all. Maybe if I turn the volume down…